FUN has been around for almost 3 decades and many of our staff, both in the office and on the road, have a background in higher education and programming. We have a very good idea of the educational event process and are sensitive to your needs and your concerns. We listen more and talk less. We are also a good resource.
Our goal is to provide outstanding service by putting our clients’ needs first. At times, our clients need our help for more than one of our programs. Sometimes they are looking for help with making their ideas come to life or they need an inexpensive program that they can do on their own and we can help with that. Over the years, we have built a database of suppliers and vendors and will often provide that information to clients.
We firmly believe that working in the college market means we need to be part of the educational process. We are happy to walk students through the buying process. Many advisors will have a new student call FUN as their first call because they know that we will treat them with respect and try to help them as best we can.
We’ll try our best. Tight or shrinking budgets in this market are a fact of life and we do our best to work within the budget ranges that our clients give us. Unfortunately, like any business we have costs that we need to cover, and sometimes we simply can’t provide what a client wants for money they have to spend.
Along with the usual items like tables, chairs, power, parking and directions we do require volunteers, usually students, to help us during the events.
We will need them to help with things like taking photos, working with our airbrush artists to control the line, putting pictures into sleeves or mats and transferring items from paper to products using a heat press.
We arrive at your event professionally attired, either wearing our orange FUN uniform shirts or dress fitting the formality of the event. We provide ongoing customer service training for our staff on a regular basis. When we get client feedback, both positive and negative, we give that to the staff that's working those functions. Many of our team members have been here for more than 10 years and we are very proud of that fact. As much as we would like to say we’re perfect in this area, we are not. Every so often we have a staff member that clashes with a client, but we do everything in our power to ensure that interactions with our staff are good.
We do plenty of large scale events for Homecomings, Family Weekends or Spring fests but we also provide smaller programs for daytime events in food courts and student centers.
Not sure what programs and entertainment work best with your party or guest list?
- Weekday Series: Digital Caricature Artists, DIY Slate Plaques, Photo Mac n Cheese Boxes, Spin Art Shutter Shades, Airbrush Pillow cases, Snowflake Photos.
- Theme Week or Weekend: Photo Playbills, Photo Cereal Boxes, Photo Cracker Jack Boxes, Yesteryear Photos, Photo Wanted Posters, Photo Snow Globes.
- Special Events: such as a “no stress week” before finals: Sandy Candy, Make your own Ceramic Flower pot.
- Homecoming / Family Weekend: Photo Tiles, Personalized Luggage Tags, Casino Packages.
- Alumni Weekend: Photo Magnet Frames, Mini Almost Famous Magazine Covers, Caricature Artists.
- October Fest or Spring Fest: Spin Art Frisbees, Green Screen Photos.
- Daytime Events: Psychics, Digital Caricature Artists, Airbrush Pennants Artists.
- Commuter Events: Personalized License Plates, Photo Keytags, Photo Travel Mugs.
- Weekend/Late Night Events: Airbrush Winter Hats, The T-shirt Shop.
- Speakers: Leadership series, Welcome Weeks, Family weekends, Women’s History Month, Black History Month.
- Special Events/Theme Weeks & Weekends: 4”X6” Photo Magnets, Personalized Water Bottles, Photo Tiles, Photo Candy Boxes.
- Orientation: Spin Art Frisbees, Sandy Candy, Photo Magnet Frames, Personalized Pennants.
Check out all of our programs by clicking the icons below!