New beginnings can bring anxiety, a new sense of purpose, greater responsibilities, lifestyle changes, and more. We want to help your students, parents, staff, employees, or management make the transition as seamless as possible. Our speakers have numerous orientation presentations that can help students and parents with the transitions of high school and college, staff members who will be beginning a new and exciting school year, faculty with new departmental challenges, sales teams that need product and service training, or organizational training in basic customer service skills.
- High School Orientation – freshman who are entering high school for the first time and seniors who will be navigating life choices between college, trade school, military or work
- College and Parent Orientations – freshman entering college with issues that include living away from home, living with a roommate(s), too much free time, class and study habits….(and the list goes on!), and parents having children leave for the first time, helicopter habits, empty nesters and realistic expectations
- High School Staff Orientations – teaching new staff district goals and individual school expectations
- College Staff Orientations – teaching new staff college or university goals and departmental expectation
- New Business – your staff needs a general orientation for new products and services, customer service and corporate policy
- New Employees – company expectations, human resources, customer service, corporate policy and notice
- Products or Service – sales, leadership, motivation and customer service components