Today, when you attend a wedding, it isn’t your traditional wedding from when your parents got hitched. As novelty entertainment has become the norm for weddings, brides and grooms are looking for uniqueness. Uniqueness can come in the form of a venue, theme, band, photographer, videographer and more. Weddings today have novelty entertainment with photo booths, candy bars, corn hole games and roving entertainment.
FUN Enterprises was been providing entertainment in the educational and corporate markets for 25+ years. FUN has also provided entertainment for weddings but in a small capacity. Last year, we had quite a number of requests for different types of novelty entertainment at weddings. Our requests ran from caricature artists and airbrush artists to photo programs and personalized items.
After a brainstorming session with the staff, we came up with the first of many wedding entertainment packages we would like to offer in the future. We feel these are slightly different and will allow your guests to remember your event in a uniquely FUN manner.
Here is the first of our wedding packages.
3 Awesome Wedding Entertainment Ideas for 2015
The Wedding Caricature Artists
Caricatures provide two types of entertainment. First is the visual enjoyment, watching an artist bring a character to life. Second, bringing home a FUN picture that will always remind you of where you were when it was drawn.
- Our talented caricature artists will begin with a consultation about your wedding, finding out about all the particulars.
- A customized sign-in board with a caricature of the bride and groom.
- Custom, full color caricature paper.
- Artists will draw for the length of the event. (Maximum 6 hours.)
Rates are set for one, two or three artists.
Boothless Photo Booth
Everyone seems to be getting a photo booth at their wedding, but what about a boothless photo booth. Guest will stand in front of your own backdrop that will complement the theme of your wedding.
- FUN will create a custom backdrop for your wedding.
- Unlimited photo strips with your custom created logo.
- A photo album for the bride and groom with copies of all the photos.
- A digital copy of all the photos from the wedding.
Photo Wine Charms
Photo Wine Charms are a unique gift at a wedding. We have had numerous brides paint wine glasses as favors for their guests. Kick it up a notch and guests can have their pictures taken and placed on a charm to take home (with their glass).
- Photos will be taken for the duration of the event. (Maximum 6 hours.)
- Complementary beads in your choice of gold or silver
- A digital copy of all photos taken during the wedding.
Many of our programs can be packaged to better complement the theme of your wedding. This is the first of a number of programs we will offering as we begin to expand in the wedding market.
For more information on packages and pricing, please call Client Relations Specialist Samantha Drake at 781-436-3187.
Ask about our Photo Bottle Opener Program, too!